Globac XT Tablet
What is GLOBAC XT?
Globac XT tablet is a nutritional combination of vitamins and minerals that are essential for hemoglobin production. It is used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia, iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron and nutritional anaemia that occurs during pregnancy and lactation. These essential nutrients require for optimal health. It improves the energy production, balance the hemoglobin levels and reduce the risk of fetal and congenital health disorders in babies.
Iron is a vital mineral body requires, crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cell, makes an individual feel energetic and preventing anemia. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature. Folic acid helps in numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine and rapid cell division and growth. It used to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Mecobalamin is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves, for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism. Zinc is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is required for normal foetal growth and milk production.
Key composition of Globac XT tablet:
- Ferrous bisglycinate
- Folic acid
Therapeutic uses of Globac XT tablet:
It is used to treat,
- iron deficiency anemia, chronic blood loss and low intake of iron
- iron and nutritional deficiency anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation
Globac XT tablet may cause some side effects such as nausea, constipation and bloating. If you experience these reactions consult your physician.
How to manage side effects:
Drink clear or ice-cold drinks. Eat light, bland foods (such as saltine crackers or plain bread). Avoid fried, greasy or sweet foods.
Drink more water. Eat more fiber food and do exercise regularly.
- Always take Globac XT tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is considered safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 25°C in a dry dark place.
What is Globac XT tablet?
It is used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia. Iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron. Iron deficiency anaemia and nutritional anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation.
Is Globac XT tablet safe during pregnanacy?
It is considered safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.